The Translator is responsible for maintaining an internal repository of technical translations and executes all new translations pertinent to internal and external documents related to the company products assortment.
The contract will be full-time or part-time based on a temporary renewable contract.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the selected candidate’s responsibilities will be as follows:
● Translate data set related to new or existing products
● Translate documents and marketing material used to promote the company or the product line ups
● Perform various task of language check on existing documents and/or official documents
● Maintain and enrich an internal vocabulary for all technical words in order to facilitate quicker look up and future translation, as well as keeping a coherent usage of technical words
● Maintain all translation in an organised manner so that Archive can be quickly accessed by third parties.
Education and Experience:
● Tertiary level qualification in literary based studies
● Minimum proof of 2 years’ experience in an organised environment similar role, ideally gained in an international organisation
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications, with preference to Microsoft Words and Excel. PowerPoint being a plus.
● Proficient at mother tongue level in any combination of English with:
Additional languages a plus
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong planning and project management skills
● Attention to detail and high level of precision skills
● Ability to effectively collaborate on projects with people inside and outside of the organisations
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com